GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a hugely successful, fast growing leading manufacturer located in Kidderminster. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for Welding Line Leader to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of machinery protection systems. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to take someone on, immediately.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced leader with pervious supervisory skills and you will be providing support to the Production Lead in achieving operational performance targets through scheduling and prioritisation of workload in areas of control, within the welding department, with a firm focus on steel.
It is preferred you have a background in MIG and TIG steel welding with the ability to oversee the welders and their work, supporting where needed.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is a leader in the field of work that they produce.
Welding Line Leader main duties:
- Work alongside other team members to deliver performance targets by distributing work to the team to deliver required priorities.
- Ensuring production area is organised, clean and safe.
- Escalating issues relating to production quality, safety, work priorities, and work planning to the Production Lead ensuring team are trained in the tasks and work they are being asked to deliver.
Welding Line Leader desired skills and experience:
- Previous practical experience in Welding positions
- Strong man-management skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to train other team members in appropriate skills
This is a Monday – Friday position, 38.75 hours a week. Overtime is available if required from the successful candidate.
For all the above requirements the successful Welding Line Leader will receive an annual salary up to £23,000, plus additional company benefits including pension contribution, onsite parking, wellness support and more.
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.