GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful manufacturer of construction and utility equipment. We are supporting their recruitment for a Warranty Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, located at their busy site in Redditch.
Our client is a vastly successful UK distributor of construction machines, supplying innovative products to the UK Construction Industry with a strong focus on improving job site productivity whilst delivering fuel efficient solutions.
As Warranty Administrator your job will be to maximise the Company’s warranty recovery through a high standard of claim presentation and timely submission to our suppliers and provide technical advisory support to our dealers and Customer Service team through the provision of the most up to date production information and Parts and Service News. You will develop service management reporting systems and to evaluate procedures and reports to improve efficiency at each of our Branches and Head Office with a goal of achieving accurate profit centre-based management reports.
Warranty Administrator main duties:
- Advise and support the Regional Manager and Service Division on whether specific jobs are potentially Warrantable
- Review open warranty jobs and produce attainable weekly targets on job closures based on value and agedness for the branches to meet in relation to claims prepared
- Manage the correct allocation of labour, travel and mileage booked to jobs to ensure service performance is maximised, and warranty recovery is not jeopardised
- Collation and processing of warranty claim jobs set to above targets provided by our dealers to strict deadlines
- Produce the finalised warranty claim from the information supplied
- Receive returned warranty adjudication and update mainframe computer accordingly to maintain management accounts, together with updating personal analytically regional reports.
- Highlight harsh adjudications to the Business Units with a view of reopening and negotiating a more reasonable commercial settlement
- Produce management and analytical reports.
Warranty Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of warranty procedures
This is a full-time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm.
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
In return for the above you will be rewarded a salary of £23,000 plus excellent fringe benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.