GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcester for an experienced and ambitious UK Sales Manager to join their Worcester based, award winning team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a world leader that specialises in the design and development of assisted technology, which is used to support individuals who are blind, partially or restrictively sighted or with learning difficulties.
For this position, we are looking for an individual that can demonstrate a software sales background with experience managing enterprise sales, in order to ensure this roles success.
As UK Sales Manager, you will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic and results driven sales professional that can demonstrate experience of managing sales professionals and the ability to lead and inspire a developing team.
UK Sales Manager main duties:
- Develop and deliver UK sales strategy
- Full responsibility of UK business. Forecasting and delivering UK sales targets.
- Strategic business development into new and existing channels.
- Leadership, recruitment, mentoring and motivation of the UK Sales team. Set realistic performance expectations and support people in achieving these.
- Project management and leadership of the diversification into new markets.
- Business intelligence reporting
- Ensure efficient departmental processes
- Communicate and coordinate with Dolphin’s marketing department to ensure sales and marketing efforts are complimentary and coordinated to help generate leads
- Management of your own journey plan to support customer interactions and relationship building.
- Significant input to our commercial 90-day plans
- Active presence and input at Commercial Management monthly meetings.
- Demonstrate the company’s products at seminars, conferences, and Webinars.
UK Sales Manager desired skills and experience:
- A background in software sales required
- Have experience of managing sales people and the ability to lead and inspire a developing team.
- Have experience managing enterprise sales
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and project management of diversifying into new markets or channels.
- You should demonstrate effective decision-making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work
- Communication and team working skills are essential as you must be able to contribute to cross functional projects.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
This position has the ability for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
For the above skills and experience, you will be offered a basic salary up to £40K which is commensurate with experience, plus OTE, company car, a flexible working policy, sick pay and pension contribution.
This is great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager to join a hugely successful and continually growing business.