GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful, leading Estate Agency in Worcester, supporting their recruitment for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their award winning team on a full time basis.
Our client is experiencing a significant period of growth and continual success following the events of recent months, so this is ideal for anyone who is eager to kick start their property career.
The successful candidate will be results driven with a positive attitude and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. Our client will invest the time to ensure you are trained to the best possible standard to develop and encourage career success.
It is preferred that you can demonstrate previous experience in customer/client facing and sales focused roles.
Attitude is key for this position. If you are driven and enthusiastic about property sales and carving out a career within this industry, then I want to hear from you!
Trainee Sales Negotiator main duties:
- You will negotiate house sales to achieve set targets
- You will appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation)
- Working closely with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales
- Provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Record all information on an in-house CRM System
Trainee Sales Negotiator desired skills and experience:
- It is essential you can demonstrate a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiasm for the role at hand with strong organisation skills
- Be able to communicate at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Have an excellent telephone manner and work with people one-on-one
- You must be computer literate.
- Well presented with the ability to understand clients specific needs
- Full driving licence and access to a car during working hours is essential
The hours of work are Monday – Saturday 09:00am – 18:00pm with a day off in the week.
Salary offered for the trainee role is £12,000 - £13,000 basic with £18,000 - £20,000 guaranteed within first 6 months, which is training and performance dependant.
OTE first 12 months £25,000 - £28,000 following training completion.
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.