GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client, an award winning Law Firm in Gloucester, for a Technical Legal Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Technical Legal Assistant you will process conveyancing and equity release documentation as directed by the Technical Supervisors on a day-to-day basis to ensure service level agreements and targets are met.
This would suit a recent law graduate looking for their first step into a professional environment, or an individual that can demonstrate experience in an office/customer service environment with a keen interest in Conveyancing law.
Technical Legal Assistant main duties:
- Opening new cases and completing the telephone questionnaire with the clients
- Logging paperwork and sale and purchase documentation when received into the office
- Overseeing completion of transactions and lodging post completion applications with the Land Registry.
- You will answer incoming calls from clients, introducers and other parties in the chain, ensuring matter files, post completion work, and archiving is up to date.
- You will undertake any associated administration tasks in a timely manner and be proactive with your diary management.
Technical Legal Assistant desired skills and experience:
- Experience working within a service driven administrative team, essential
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Any Conveyancing experience or an interest in property law
- Competent using Word, Excel and Outlook.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL. CANDIDATE
The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
For all the above you will be you will be offered a basic salary of £17-20K which is pending experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.