GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stonehouse for an Internal Talent Acquisition Lead to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a leading manufacturer that supplies to clients throughout the UK. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth so there has never been a better time to join.
In this role, you will source talented people for each manufacturing division for their current and future needs. Working closely with key stakeholders you will through your sourcing activity and expert advice, support the development of the Customade Group branding in each division to become an employer of choice.
Talent Acquisition Lead main duties:
- To source candidates directly for key roles across the manufacturing divisions using a range of sourcing tools, acting as a brand ambassador to deliver a positive candidate experience.
- To determine candidate suitability on the basis of an initial call, qualifying and filtering candidates to ensure the Hiring Manager see the most appropriate candidates.
- To work closely with stakeholders to define their resourcing requirements developing resourcing strategies covering both conventional and digital campaigns that ensure agency expenditure is minimal and that we reach a diverse pool of talent.
- To support the development of the manufacturing divisions employer brands working collaboratively with key stakeholders within and outside of the business to define and communicate our employee value proposition.
- To build a robust talent pipeline for the future to support succession planning.
- To work closely with colleagues within the HR function to ensure the company attracts and selects great people in line with company values.
- To provide accurate management information on our resourcing strategies.
- To constantly review our recruitment processes to ensure we work smarter and more agile to recruit in a candidate led market.
Talent Acquisition Lead desired skills and experience:
- Previous recruitment experience, including manufacturing and operational staff, ideally in a fast-paced environment with multiple brands.
- Proven experience of successfully sourcing great people using a wide range of sourcing tools.
- A strong customer focus mind set, defining expectations in the recruitment process and engaging with key stakeholders in a positive manner.
- Flexible, resilient approach, able to manage multiple recruitment campaigns at different stages of their life cycle.
- Self- starter with a passion for delivery and constantly improving processes to source the best talent.
- IT literate with experience of improving ATS usage and capabilities.
This position operates on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
For all the above you will be rewarded with an annual salary between £35K - £40K, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.