GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful client in the Kidderminster area. We are supporting their recruitment for a Surveyor to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is an ever-growing business and they are one of the largest providers in their trade and they are a well established company to work for.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and customer service oriented, making sure they sell and maintain the company reputation and standards. You will also be able to demonstrate previous experience working in damp and mouldy environments.
Surveyor Main Duties:
- Carry out general surveying duties including inspections of occupied properties.
- Undertake fault diagnosis and take appropriate action(s), including from time to time working in difficult and/or unpleasant environments (ie damp).
- Work with residents to resolve the underlying causes of damp, mould and condensation – providing education, support and training and ‘selling’ the approach. Follow up each case to ensure a lasting solution is in place.
- Draw up specifications of work and instruct contractors.
- Deal with legal disrepair and or Fitness for Human Habituation claims from beginning to end and covering all aspects of the claim, including attending Court if required
Surveyor Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will have a relevant Surveying qualification
- You will be able to demonstrate previous experience with working in unpleasant environments
- Any experience with a building that has fallen into disrepair would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of being on your feet all day when required
- Have a full UK driving licence
This is a Monday – Friday position with a competitive and negotiable salary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a highly regarded, profitable and growing organisation.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.