GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a Worcestershire based, independent, specialist manufacturing company with international success across Europe and the USA. We are supporting their recruitment for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join their team on an initial 12 month maternity cover contract, at their base just outside Droitwich.
There is a strong possibility that this position can become a full permanent job, but this will be dependent on the delivery of the successful candidate and the up-coming months and year ahead.
We are looking for an experienced individual that can demonstrate strong experience in in planning / inventory and stock management and it is preferred that you have experience in using SAPB1 (or similar system) and the ability to effectively analyse and assess data.
This position has the ability to offer the successful candidate an immediate start in order for a successful handover period prior to the maternity leave.
Supply Chain Planner main duties:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, you will focus heavily on critically analysing and interpreting sales trends.
- You will prepare forecasts of stock requirements for all markets, with particular emphasis on the timing and requirements of international customers.
- You will manage the order to delivery process for cross trade orders with emphasis on lead-times, documentation, and customer specific requirements, working closely with suppliers, as well as internal departments.
- You will monitor inventory levels and arrange stock replenishment across multiple locations worldwide and manage changing demand in a fast-paced environment.
- You will prepare advance order schedules and work closely with suppliers on manufacturing requirements and timings.
Supply Chain Planner desired skills and experience:
- Previous Supply Chain, Inventory, planning and stock control experience is essential
- Good numeracy with ability to effectively analyse and assess data
- High level of accuracy with careful attention to detail
- Good organisational skills, able to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident on the telephone
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Can build relationships with internal and external contacts
- Resilient and hardworking, willing to work independently in fast paced environment
- IT literate – familiarisation with Microsoft NAV
- Good working knowledge of all company products
- Possess strong intuitive problem solving skills with a pragmatic approach
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to instil confidence and assurance quickly
Due to the location of the office you MUST have your own transportation.
The working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm.
For all the above you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of £27,000 plus entitlement to the bonus scheme and additional company benefits.
If you are looking for a role where you can learn about and further develop a career in a fast-growing and popular industry sector, this is the role for you!
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.