GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful specialist manufacturer located in Stonehouse, Gloucester. We are supporting their recruitment for a Stores and Warehouse Operative to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
This is a Monday – Friday position 15:00pm – 23:00pm. Please only apply to this position if you can commit to this shift patter.
As a Stores and Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for receipting stock, picking, packing and despatching of our clients’ products, ensuring the smooth and efficient function of the stores department.
This position would suit an individual with experience in a similar stores/warehouse led role with great organisation and communication skills.
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
Stores and Warehouse Operative main duties:
- To carry out Goods Handling and Distribution in an efficient, safe, and secure manner
- Safe and correct storage of all goods in compliance with current legislation
- Stock management and control
- Comprehensive record keeping
- To ensure that all work is in full compliance with Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy, associated site safety regulations and good industry practice
- Carrying out housekeeping duties and ensuring that stores area is maintained in a well organised, clean and tidy manner.
Stores and Warehouse Operative desired skills and experience:
- Warehouse experience
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communications skills
- Hard working
- Strong team player
It is preferred you have FLT experience and a valid license.
For all the above you will receive an annual salary of £22,110 which includes a shift allowance, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.