GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a hugely successful, fast growing leading manufacturer located in Kidderminster. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Stock Controller to join their ream on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of machinery protection systems. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to take someone on, immediately.
As Stock Controller you will maintain accurate stock levels as well as manage goods in and despatch, you will review inventory levels and support with solving production issues, ensuring that staff have the stock they need to complete their work.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate experience in a similar position within a manufacturing environment and have a valid FLT Licence.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is a leader in the field of work that they produce.
Stock Controller main duties:
- Ensure all goods are checked and accounted for and booked in a timely manner
- Liaise with stores and/or purchasing functions as required to trouble shoot and manage any stock issues.
- Ensure goods are despatched and are suitably labelled
- Cross reference with courier software as required.
- Act as the last quality gate keeper and ensure administrative accuracies before goods are despatched.
- Liaise with finance department for customer related credit issues.
- Conduct inventory spot checks and cycle count as required
- Assist the production and technical leads with stock take duties
- Be prepared to assist colleagues with larger packing and moving tasks to ensure efficient workflow
- Manage all stock requisitions and book/amend as required
- Responsible for condition and labelling of goods in/despatch racking
Stock Controller desired skills and experience:
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and principles
- Forklift licence essential
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Pro Active
This is a Monday – Friday position, 38.75 hours a week. Overtime is available if required from the successful candidate.
For all the above requirements the successful Welding Line Leader will receive an annual salary up to £22,000, plus additional company benefits including pension contribution, onsite parking, wellness support and more.
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.