GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and highly recognised leading international manufacturer that specialise in aerospace and defence. We are currently supporting their recruitment for a Site Consolidation Project Administrator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a Monday – Friday position, working 37.5 hours per week, onsite.
As Site Consolidation Project Administrator, you will be accountable for all aspects of administration and co-ordination for the team project workstream’s. This will include being accountable for co-ordinating project resources internal and externally, using specialist tools to inform project delivery through to successful project delivery. You will be expected to collect, analyse and report on the performance of the project whilst also carrying out any other office administration duties required by the project team.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate experience in a relevant, similar role with Project Management experience with strong ability to interpret precise information to update documentation.
Site Consolidation Project Administrator main duties:
- You will take ownership and co-ordination of the detailed project plan with a firm focus on performance, communication, resource management, risk management and stakeholder management
- Enabling good Project Governance through the Site Consolidation Steering Committee
- Provide weekly project status reports through the use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General administration across a number of workstreams – conducting a varied range of ad-hoc and weekly tasks, such as raising POs, checking documents, ordering supplies, email distribution
- Problem-solving to resolve ad-hoc issues in a timely manner.
- Managing the change control process, clearly documenting change requests and authorisation process.
- Capturing lessons learnt throughout the project life cycle
Site Consolidation Project Administrator desired skills and experience:
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
For all the above requirements you can expect to receive a highly competitive basic salary which is demonstrable with experienced, plus excellent additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.