GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, international manufacturing company located in Droitwich, Worcestershire. We are currently supporting their recruitment for a Senior Verification Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
As a Senior Verification Engineer it will be your job to manage the verification process for our clients’ products, ensuring all product releases are supported with rigorous test planning and execution. You will develop the product test strategy to maximise test coverage while achieving the highest possible efficiency and drive improvements in product quality through systematic testing.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Verification Engineer position will possess previous experience in test management of mechatronic systems, ideally from the automotive / aerospace industry with experience in testing at various levels within the product (Software, electronics hardware, system integration, complete product)
Senior Verification Engineer main duties:
- Deliver test cases to verify the compliance of a release to product requirement
- Support the development of the requirements in collaboration with the Product Managers to ensure testability
- Drive the introduction of automated test methods to maximise test throughput and efficiency.
- Generate technical documentation to required standards
- In collaboration with the Product Managers and Engineering director, manage the test planning to meet the product release date
- Develop the engineering development process to use verification methods to improve product quality
- To ensure compliance and understanding within the team of the company’s health and safety policy undertaking risk assessments of key activities.
Senior Verification Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Experience in test management of mechatronic systems, perhaps from automotive / aerospace industry.
- Understanding of formal requirements’ based testing processes, and experience in implementing verification using such processes
- Experience in testing at various levels within the product (Software, electronics hardware, system integration, complete product)
- Capabilities to implement automation of test routines, management of test data, and deliver metrics summarizing test outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally to organisation
This position operates on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
For all the above requirements the successful Senior Verification Engineer will receive a highly competitive basic salary up to up to £65,000 plus additional company benefits including pension contribution, private healthcare, death in service, a discretionary bonus plan and great company team events all year round.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.