GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading manufacturer located in Birmingham. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a SAP Administrator to join their team on a fixed term maternity cover contract.
The ideal candidate will be able to carry out administrative warehouse functions as required to agreed standards with specific focus on the support of both the Shift Lead and associated team from a systems perspective to ensure the provision of a professional, timely and accurate processing of the shift’s activity.
To be considered for this role you must have experience SAP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company.
SAP Administrator main duties:
- Provide administrative support to assigned shift to facilitate an accurate, effective and efficient operation.
- Record and distribute shift activity along with other general administrative requirements, including reporting, filing and answering the telephone.
- Support query resolution from suppliers, customers and colleagues through liaison with commercial offices, suppliers and staff and make sure they are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that maintenance and improvement of housekeeping is followed throughout working hours to ensure that all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with.
- Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs
- Adhere to the pre-determined operations Standard Operating Procedures ensuring activities are accurately recorded and physical and system parity is maintained at all times.
- Assist Warehouse Operatives in the facilitation of any ad hoc duties including receipt of goods; picking; packing; marshalling; checking; FLT driving; loading to ensure the operational requirements and service are met on a daily basis.
SAP Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Previous SAP experience essential
- Previous administration experience essential
- Previous experience using 3rd party courier software
- Extensive knowledge and experience of logistical operations and stock control methods with a minimum of 5 years exposure to a FMCG distribution environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft Software Packages
- Operating with Hand Held Terminals
This is a full-time position working on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 18:00pm.
For all of the above, you will be rewarded with a salary between 19K – 20K which is dependent on experience.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.