GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stonehouse for a Sales Order Processor to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a leading manufacturer that supplies to clients throughout the UK. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth so there has never been a better time to join.
In this role, you will give an efficient and customer centric order process experience for our clients customers. You will also ensure that sales orders are thoroughly checked, dates verified via correct systems and purchasing team, and planned into production in a timely and accurate manner.
Sales Order Processor main duties:
- Ensure all customer orders are dated in line with their requirements.
- Check that all the information required to facilitate planning & scheduling is to hand, e.g. quantities, the correct number of pages and date required.
- Effectively schedule a controlled flow of orders through to Production.
- Raise orders for all non-stock items e.g. special handles, gear, panels, glass, door kits etc., after completion of processing.
- Use the scheduler effectively to load the production area to give maximum efficiency.
- Collate work into batches using the orders then print all necessary documentation.
- Ensure all overdue orders are chased daily with all internal departments with feedback into Sales Order Processing, the Customer and Management where need be.
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to check stock and ensure the Supplier lead-times are on track and in line with meeting our Customer expectations.
Sales Order Processor desired skills and experience:
- Accurate in data entry with a high attention to detail
- A self-motivated team player
- Observant with the ability to spot discrepancies
- Excellent Organisation and time management
- Able to work under pressure
- A good communicator
This position operates on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
For all the above you will be rewarded with an hourly rate of £10.25, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.