Are you a hungry, driven and passionate individual who is looking to strive within an ever-growing business? Are you looking to get results and be rewarded well?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Hartlebury area for a Sales Executive to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is the UKs number one sports memorabilia supplier and they are having a huge period of growth within their field of work.
As a Sales Executive, you will be building on new and existing relationships to ensure clients get the best possible service from the business. You will also be bringing on new and exciting opportunities for the business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, results driven team player that can demonstrate excellent customer service, data entry and sales experience.
Sales Executive main duties:
- Acting as a point of contact between customers and companies
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections to get them to make a purchase
- Inspecting inventory in stock and the quality of the product on display
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations
- Establish new lines of revenue through business to business, events, charities & auction companies
- To report to management on your successes & challenges
- Develop relationships with customers and businesses. New leads may be generated through canvassing, cold calling & research.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current customers & businesses by providing information, guidance, and support, recommending new products & new opportunities.
Sales Executive desired skills and experience
- Positive mindset & the willingness to go the extra mile
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Significant sales experience in business to business & business to consumer
- Driven & motivated to succeed
- Motivated by targets & money
- Exceptional people skills – excellent listener, persuasive skills & the ability to influence others
- Resilient & relentless hard worker
- Interest in sport is preferred
- Strong negotiating skills
The standard office hours for this role will be Monday - Friday, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
For all the above you will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £25,000 which is demonstrable with experience, plus additional company benefits.
Our client offers a fantastic OTE commission structure which is ideal for an individual who is money hungry.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.