GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful engineering company located in Pershore, Worcestershire. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Quality Inspector to join their growing and successful team.
Our client offers world class engineering services to clients located in the UK as well as internationally and can offer great career progression and development opportunities for their staff.
The working hours for this position are Monday-Thursday 07:30am -17:00pm and Friday 07:30am -13:00pm
The successful candidate will receive an hourly rate of £11.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced Quality Inspector with a background in Manufacturing/Production.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES!
Quality Inspector main duties:
- Inspection of incoming parts
- Completing inspections and processing records
- Record Management
- Use of Vernier’s and Micrometres
- Raising non-conformance reports for products
- Conducting final product inspection
- Training of works personnel
Quality Inspector Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous Quality Inspection Experience
- Sound Understanding of inspection techniques
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of quality and H&S practices
- Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
- Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.