GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Pershore for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join a fast growing, successful, independent estate agency on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client are specialists in the sales of residential property and pride themselves on their customer-focussed service.
As a Property Sales Negotiator you will be generating sales and negotiating offers on residential properties, carrying out viewings, listings and delivering exceptional service to clients that are either looking to sell, or buy the home of their dreams, so ideally you will be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experience Sales Negotiator or Senior Sales Negotiator looking for a new, exciting opportunity within an independent and fast growing organisation.
Property Sales Negotiator main duties:
- Generating sales and negotiating offers
- Carrying out viewings
- Valuing and listing properties for sales
- Working the Applicant database
- Generating mortgage leads
- Assisting with sales progression
- General property administration
- Registering and qualifying new applicants to required standard
- Managing own applicant base
- Representing the brand to a high standard
- Maintaining strong relationships with applicants and existing clients
Property Sales Negotiator desired skills and experience:
- Previous sales experience in a property/estate agency environment
- Target driven and able to hit and exceed targets set
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
This is a full time, permanent position with working hours 9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday plus alternative weekends including Saturdays – with days off in the week if weekends worked.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary plus OTE in the region of up to £30K plus, plus additional company benefits.
You must have a full driving license and access to a car during working hours.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, fast growing and supportive company and take the next steps in your Property/Sales career.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.