GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the Midlands most highly recognisable and hugely successful Estate Agencies in Worcester’s City Centre. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Property Sales Administrator to join their award winning team on a full time, permanent contract.
You will take responsibility for all aspects of the sales progression cycle, chasing and efficiently managing all aspects of the transaction from the point at which an offer is accepted.
You will work with clients from listing through to exchange and completion assuring their smooth transaction, so it is essential you are an organised, effective communicator with the ability to manage a busy portfolio.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the property industry in previous roles, preferably with Estate Agency experience, or previous property administration experience or conveyancing experience.
Property Sales Administrator main duties:
- You will manage a pipeline of sold properties, liaising closely with vendors, buyers and solicitors progressing the sale through to completion and coordinating this sometimes difficult period
- Working closely with the sales team, you will delegate the correct calls to the right individuals deal with incoming enquiries, message taking and diary management
- Send drafts for approval, check paperwork and send sales invoices
- You will coordinate the window presentation for walkers by and deal with online advertisements
Property Sales Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Previous knowledge of the property market and/or estate agency experience is essential
- Property administration experience, conveyancing knowledge highly desirable
- Organised and able to communicate with solicitors, vendors and clients at all levels
- Able to work closely with a team but still produce exceptional results working alone under tight deadlines
- You must possess exceptional customer service skills and great attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working to targets and tight deadlines in a competitive market
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. You will receive a day off during the week for 2 weekends worked.
For all the above requirements you will be rewarded with a salary of £22-24K plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.