GMP Recruitment are currently working on behalf of our client based in Malvern. Due to a period of rapid expansion they are looking to fill a number of vacancies within the team. The roles currently open are for Production / Assembly Operatives. These roles are temporary to permanent.
Standard Working Hours:
- Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30,
- £10.00-£10.50 per hour (dependant on experience)
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Assembly of large products that does include large and dextrous work
- Manual handling of products on the work bench (can be heavy)
- Quality checking parts to ensure that they are correct and defect free pre delivery
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous Assembly Operating experience (Desirable but not essential)
- Previous Production experience (Desirable but not essential)
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
For more information, or to apply, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.