GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Hardwicke, Gloucestershire for a Production Operative to join their ever growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a fast growing and highly successful manufacturing company that has gone through substantial growth in the last few years through hard work and great service.
This position offers the following shift patterns:
Monday – Friday, 07:30am – 16:30pm
Monday – Friday, 20:00pm – 06:15pm
The day shift will offer a salary of £9.86 P/H and the night shift will offer a salary of £13.15 P/H.
These are fixed weekly shifts, however, if you can commit to both days and nights then we want to hear from you.
Production Operative main duties:
- Measuring and classifying all raw materials in preparation for production
- Monitoring the production process
- Feeding the raw materials into the machinery
- Performing quality assurance and testing checks
- Assembling, packing and labelling the finished goods in preparation for shipment
- Cleaning the machinery and other parts of the production space
- Maintaining an inventory of the goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Noting machine faults and reporting to maintenance officers as required
- Maintaining work areas and equipment
Production Operative desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Production or Manufacturing environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be physically fit as some lifting is required as part of your role as well as repetitive movements throughout the shift.
- For health and safety reasons, have good communication skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Flexible with shifts and overtime.
This Production Operative position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate, so do not miss out and apply today!
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.