GMP Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturing company, based in Pershore. We are looking for several Assembly Operatives to join their team on a full-time, permanent, contract.
This position is Monday-Thursday 07:45am -17:15pm and a 13:00pm finish on a Friday. You will be offered hourly rate of £10 p/h.
To be considered for this Assembly Operative role NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. Attitude is key and our client is committed to training and supporting the successful candidates in building a career and skill set within Engineering Assembly.
In this role you will be trained and fully supported to learn key skills such as reading technical drawings, assembly processes and hand tools. We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals that are interested in a career within Engineering.
Assembly Operative main duties:
- Finishing of products in keeping with company standards
- Gaining full knowledge around technical drawings
- Using technical and detailed drawings to assemble efficiently
- Assembly of complex products
Assembly Operative desired skills and experience:
- Must have high attention to detail
- Willingness and eager to learn on the job
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and motivated
- Effectively work within a busy environment
- Handheld tools experience would be advantageous but not necessary
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has been looking to join a successful busy engineering company to start their career. There is also a £2,100 loyalty bonus after completing a full year with the business and £100 extra per month if the team hit targets.
Immediate starts are available for successful candidates!
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.