GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stonehouse for a Production Operative to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a leading manufacturer that supplies to clients throughout the UK. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth so there has never been a better time to join.
This position operates on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 15:00pm – 23:00pm.
In this role you will be responsible for the production of the products for the company, making sure that each product is made to the highest quality and all health and safety standards are being followed.
Production Operative main duties:
- Work in different sections of the production process such as window profile hanging, cutting, reinforcing, welding and cleaning.
- Using hand tools and power tools to bead and glaze.
- Manual handling and heaving lifting.
- Any other duties that may be required by the business.
Production Operative desired skills and experience:
- Ideally have experience within a production environment
- Able to life heavy loads
- Effectively work within a busy environment
- Posses a reasonable level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Handheld tools experience would be advantageous
For all the above you will be rewarded with an annual take home of £18,740; You will also get shift allowance on top of this plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.