GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading manufacturer located in Worcester. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for an Operations & Production Administrator to join their team on a fixed term maternity cover contract.
We are looking for a candidate that can commit to this contract for 12 – 13 months.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate previous experience in an administrative and customer focused position. As Operation & Production Administrator, you will support various departments within the business and look after reception duties.
Operation & Production Administrator main duties:
- You will answer the telephones and direct to the relevant individuals
- You will meet and greet visitors to the business at the receptions desk
- Receive parcels and manage mail deliveries to the company
- Administration support including responding to email enquiries and filing
- You will raise purchase orders as directed
- Progress orders and liaise with suppliers to ensure that good arrive in line with manufacture and delivery dates
Operation & Production Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an administrative led role
- Exceptional costumer and client service skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Ability to support various departments as and when needed
This is a full-time position working Monday – Thursday 08:30am – 17:00pm with an earlier finish of 16:30pm on a Friday.
The standard rate for this role will be £8.91 per hour working 38.25 hours a week.
Our client will be looking to interview candidates the week commencing 26th July, with the successful candidate ideally starting in August in order to have a handover period.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.