GMP Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer role for a hugely successful and highly recognisable manufacturer in Worcester.
This is a Monday – Friday position working on rotating shifts:
6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm Salary: £38,000
Please only apply if you can commit to the rotating shifts
The successful Maintenance Engineer will install, maintain, repair, and modify production equipment, electrically and mechanically, to ensure that production can run smoothly and effortlessly.
The successful candidate must demonstrate previous experience in a similar Maintenance role with basic Knowledge of Pneumatics & Hydraulics and the skills to operate and troubleshoot electromechanical assembly equipment and control systems.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer Main Duties:
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all production equipment and Building Service to minimize the need to reactive maintenance to help maintain continues running of production lines
- Install, maintain, repair, and modify production equipment, electrically and mechanically to support production requirements.
- Work directly with production personnel, Engineers, and shift supervisors on a daily basis to solve immediate manufacturing problems and ensure safety.
- Carry out PM events on machinery and equipment to reduce the quantity of breakdown repairs and keep up to date records of all daily activates on maintenance database.
- Respond to emergency situations that effect production capabilities and safety in a timely manner to allow continuation of production activities.
- Adherence and recording of defined routine maintenance schedules; covering all equipment and plant
Maintenance Engineer Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot electromechanical assembly equipment and control systems.
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Experience in the operation of milling machines, lathes, grinders, band saws, drills, hand tools
- Basic Knowledge of Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- You will have a mechanical/technical education and/or work experience to fully understand manufacturing methods and procedures
- Trained to the IEE Wiring Regulations
This is a full time, permanent position and can offer a salary up to £38K which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent company benefits including annual bonus, pension contribution, life insurance and more!
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate, so if you are interested, click apply NOW!
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.