GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Evesham for an experienced MIG Welder to join their growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of agriculture machinery and they manufacture and service bespoke machinery on site, providing industry forward equipment and machinery for domestic and export markets.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced MIG Welder with a background in manufacturing/production environments within automotive or machinery assembly.
MIG Welder main duties:
- Welding on various machinery and agricultural equipment
- Ability to follow directions with attention to detail
- Operation of various machinery
- Quality checking of welds
- Working to a weekly/daily schedule
- Working to the highest levels of health and safety
MIG Welder desired skills and experience
- Previous MIG Welding experience essential – ideally within automotive or large scale machinery
- Ability to read and interpret engineer drawings
- Knowledge of welding both light and mild steel
- Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- High levels of concentration
- Excellent attention to detail
The working hours for the MIG Welder role are Monday – Friday, 10 hour days with 1 hour break. Over time on Saturdays are available. Hourly rate is £11-£12 p/h which is demonstrable with experience.
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.