GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney for a MIG/MAG Welder to join their growing and successful team.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced MIG/MAG Welder with a background in Manufacturing/Production.
Welder main duties:
· Welding of various materials (Vertical and horizontal)
· Operation of various machinery
· Quality checking of welds
· Working to a weekly/daily schedule
· Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Welder Desired Skills and Experience:
· Previous MIG Welding experience
· Knowledge of welding both light and mild steel
· Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
· High levels of concentration
· Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
· Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
· Excellent attention to detail
Welder Days and Hours:
Monday-Thursday 0730-1630 and Friday 0730-1330
£12.11 per hour with overtime available
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an employment business.