GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Worcester for experienced MIG or TIG Welders to join their ever growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is going through a substantial period of growth and this opportunity can offer a stable and secure permanent working environment with continuous work.
The working hours are on days with a potential of a rotational shift pattern of 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a time served, experienced MIG or TIG Welder that can demonstrate the ability to weld to high standards (weld test will be required) with steel.
MIG or TIG Welder main duties:
· Welding of various materials
· Operation of various machinery
· Quality checking of welds
· Working to a weekly/daily schedule
· Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Welder Desired Skills and Experience:
· Previous MIG or TIG Welding experience
· Knowledge of welding both light and mild steel
· Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
· High levels of concentration
· Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
· Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
· Excellent attention to detail
Due to location, it is preferred you have your own transportation.
For all the above requirements you will be offered a highly competitive hourly rate £14 per hour.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.