Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer with experience in the mechanical design of automated systems?
Are you looking to join a fast growing, successful business that can offer a varied and enjoyable workload and great career progression opportunities?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Hartlebury for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their fantastic business on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
Our client is currently going through a substantial period of and incredible success and have an exciting year ahead working on new and exciting projects, so this is perfect for anyone with similar experience looking for a challenging and varied workload.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer with significant experience in the design and development of turnkey automated systems, with experience delivering systems into manufacturing environments
Mechanical Design Engineer main duties:
- Preparation of system-level design specifications
- Extracting & interpreting customer requirements
- Mechanical systems design and development
- Assisting with system integration, test and validation
- Heavy contribution to external and internal design reviews
- Specifying components and supporting production activities
Mechanical Design Engineer desired skills and experience:
- At least 5 to 10 years significant experience in the mechanical design of automated systems
- Extensive experience with delivering systems into manufacturing environments
- Enthusiasm to create and deliver innovative automated solutions
- Expert knowledge of component parts including pneumatics, motors, drives, encoders from major suppliers
- Working familiarity with CAD environment, preferably SolidWorks
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures.
IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
An appropriate engineering degree or equivalent is desirable.
For all the above, the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will receive a highly competitive salary up to £45,000, which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent fringe benefits.
The role is Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am – 12:30pm.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.