Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer that can demonstrate 2-3 years practical experience in mechanical design? Are you looking for a supportive and encouraging business that champions career development and can offer great opportunities for progression?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Worcester, for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their well-known and highly successful organisation.
Our client is a lead provider of automation engineering services and solutions across a wide range of industries, including automotive, rail, aerospace, pharmaceutical and food and beverage.
This is a great opportunity for to join a fast paced, dynamic and growing engineering business that can offer the chance to grow and develop within your chosen career.
Mechanical Design Engineer main duties:
- Understanding and delivering to customer requirements
- Contributing to the preparation of system-level design specifications
- Contributing to external and internal design reviews
- Draught drawings for release to production
- Mechanical systems design and development.
- Configuration control within ISO9001 procedures
- Support production activities
- Preparing documentation for system operation & maintenance
Mechanical Design Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Ideally you will demonstrate 2-3 years’ experience in mechanical design
- You will have evidence of being able to design your own stuff, in previous role and be pro-active in working on new, bespoke equipment
- Working familiarity with CAD environment, preferably SolidWorks
- Ability to employ engineering techniques to produce robust, innovative solutions.
- Ability to be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
It is preferred you have an appropriate engineering degree or equivale
In return for all the above you will be offered a salary o £28,000 - £32,000 which is pending experience, plus a full time permanent contact that can offer a varied and missed work load and excellent fringe benefits.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then apply now.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a recruitment Agency.