Are you a recent Marketing or Business Graduate looking to develop a career within Marketing, or a newly placed Marketing professional looking for a new challenge within the Marketing sector?
Can you demonstrate a good understanding of website functionality and utilising social media channels for business purposes?
If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful manufacturer of construction and utility equipment. We are supporting their recruitment for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, located in their busy Redditch office.
This is a chance to join a vastly successful business that can offer stability, security and career development.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident in supporting the team with all marketing communications, campaign creation, lead generation and brand image, so it is vital you are confident in these area
Marketing Executive main duties:
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be expected to provide support to the sales function, taking ownership of the company website and social media channels.
- With a daily focus on lead generation, content creation, and future development, you will work closely with our sales teams to deliver timely and engaging campaigns.
- Key areas of this role will include lead generation (predominantly through digital channels but using more traditional methods when appropriate), campaign management, creating on-brand content for digital communication channels (social media posts, email, and customer case studies)
- You will work towards new methods of interacting and engaging with the business’ target audience.
Marketing Executive desired skills and experience:
- Marketing degree or similar, or demonstrable working experience in a similar Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant role
- Understanding of website functionality
- Understanding/experience of social media channels and outlets for business
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own time
- Strong communicator with great attention to detail
This position has the ability to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
This is a Monday – Friday position and the salary on offer is £20-25K which is demonstrable with experience and skill. You will also receive excellent fringe benefits and great career progression opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a well-known, and highly reputable organisation.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out!!
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.