GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful client in the Kidderminster area. We are supporting their recruitment for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, to fit into their busy office environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will lead on delivering a successful marketing strategy and marketing communication activities in relation to the BBO programme to maximise the recruitment of participants and ensure consistent branding compliance across the project.
Marketing and Communications Officer main duties:
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to read and understand complex guidance reports and information and to interpret them for others
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Creativity and design skills using Adobe products
- Grasp new areas of responsibility quickly, and be open to new ideas
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Organisation and planning skills to manage time and meet deadlines and objectives
- Personal commitment to self-development
- Ability to evaluate processes to identify how they can be improved ‘next time
- Use Excel to create reports from data collection whilst identifying trends and areas for development
Marketing and Communications Officer desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a marketing capacity with a portfolio to support this
- Experience of using IT systems including Management Information Systems, MS Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of using design software, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of using Mailchimp or similar to create regular newsletters for delivery to different audiences
- Experience of identifying different audiences and altering content to be relevant and meaningful
- Experience of engaging employers, statutory and voluntary organisations and establishing strong working relationships
- Experience of operating within organisational policies and procedures.
This is a Monday – Friday position and the salary on offer is £26,260 which is demonstrable with experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a well-known, and highly reputable organisation.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.