Are you a Senior Lettings Manager looking for a new, exciting and rewarding role?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Lettings Operations Manager to provide much needed administrative support to a busy and growing Property company in Worcester.
Our client is a leading, multi-branch independent Property Agent who are a highly recognisable and successful brand. They pride themselves on their reputation for delivering outstanding customer service to their clients and demonstrate an evident passion for people and property.
This is a fast paced and demanding position, and the successful Lettings Operations Manager will undertake a senior role within the management team, with overall responsibility for the lettings portfolio within the multi-branch network.
Lettings Operations Manager main duties:
- Be responsible for the contractual and legislative business processes.
- Maintain and effective process for all safety legislation
- Manage the day to day running of the office and lettings admin staff members.
- Ensure office administrative procedures are fully adhered to.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are current and within legislative guidelines.
- Be aware of, and ensure complete understanding of legislative and franchise operational initiatives and prepare training and awareness communications for the business.
- To be responsible for selected individual and key multiple landlords and provide account management services as required.
- Effectively manage the move-in/out process through the administration and property functions.
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures.
- Ensure accurate and effective web portal population.
- Efficient diary planning.
- Produce activity reports as required.
- Deal with lettings complaints effectively and promptly.
- Ensure effective teamwork, co-operation and communication between administration and operations staff.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first class level of customer service at all times.
- Attend all meetings and training courses as required by the business owner.
Lettings Operations Manager required skills and experience:
- Previous successful history in a similar Lettings/Operational role within residential property
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Maintain and increase agreed fee levels.
- To operate with the confines of the Housing Act and lettings legislation.
- To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.
- Achieve the goals and targets pre agreed with your line manager.
- To be in control of the day to day running of the administrative team.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and alternative Saturday work 9-1pm.
For every two Saturdays worked per month you will receive a day off during the week.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to 30K which is negotiable pending relevant experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.