GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stroud for a Legal PA to provide much needed secretarial, administrative support to the Senior Partner who specialises within Conveyancing Probate.
This is a full time, permanent position and the chance to step into a challenging and rewarding Personal Assistant role.
Our client is a hugely successful Legal Firm with numerous offices across the Three Counties that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals, businesses, companies and charities.
As a Legal PA you will provide full and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support the Senior Partner ensuring duties and responsibilities are conducted efficiently and thoroughly and contributing to the effective delivery of legal services to clients, ensuring that client care is treated as the utmost priority at all times.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, time served Legal Secretary or PA with demonstrable experience and knowledge in supporting Senior Partners and Fee Earners within the legal industry that can demonstrate experience in a similar role, and possess excellent typing speeds and accuracy and great client control.
Legal PA main duties:
- You will be expected to provide full PA support including comprehensive administration and secretarial duties
- Typing and document management including some audio typing and digital dictation
- You will deal with new, current and former clients effectively and quickly, take messages, make appointments and advise clients on administrative processes and preparation for interviews with fee earners
- Diary management and occasional travel if required
- File management and arrangements of conferences and meetings as required
Legal PA desired skills and experience:
- Experience working as a legal PA / Secretary or Legal Secretary is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a busy and demanding office environment
- Accurate typing and word processing skills
- Strong organisational and timekeeping skills and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport with clients at all levels and support in additional administrative tasks when required
- Experience working accurately under pressure and to tight timescales/deadlines
This Legal PA position has the ability for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm and this is an office based position. The successful candidate can expect a salary of up to £22,000 which is commensurate with experience.
If the above Legal PA role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.