GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading manufacturer located in Worcester. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for someone to join their team as a Heading Technician on a full time, permanent, contract.
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing industry. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to take someone on, immediately.
The hours for this position are as follows:
Monday to Friday:
Week 1 – 06:00am to 14:00pm
Week 2 – 14:00pm to 22:00pm
Please only apply if you can commit to these hours.
The ideal candidate for this role will set and run cold forming headers and rollers using the production tooling provided while following safe working practices.
Heading Technician main duties:
- Set up production runs, carry out relevant quality checks where designated & optimise production where applicable
- Recommend any possible improvements to support the drive throughout the Metal Forming area
- Organizes & monitors all machinery & equipment so that it is maintained & cleaned to a high standard, reporting any electrical, mechanical, or other faults to your Supervisor, or onto the maintenance database
- To maintain workflow in an efficient way.
- To actively participate in the team environment, showing respect to all staff at all times, and actively displaying good teamwork and attitude
- To carry out and undergo training in a safe and efficient manner, using all instruction data available, & updating all relevant documentation.
- To perform any reasonable duty requested by management, supervisor or team leader
Heading Technician desired skills and experience:
- Understanding and following Power Press regulations
- Forklift license essential
- Customer focused to delivery and quality
- Mechanical skills advantageous
- Safety and Environment conscious
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Able to work to own initiative
- Written and oral communication skills required
For all the above requirements the successful Heading Technician will receive an annual salary of up to £27,000, dependant on experience, plus fantastic additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.