Are you looking to progress your property career by joining a market leading, company that can offer great career progression and a secure, stable job within industry? Are you ready to take that step into a rewarding managerial role?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of the largest and most successful property companies in the UK. We are supporting their recruitment for a Head of Property Management to join their award winning team in Worcester.
As Head of Property Management you will manage and oversee two teams of Property Managers and lead a team of 12-14 staff to ensure every asset across the business is functioning and presented to the highest standard that consistently exceeds the expectations of tenants and landlords. You will be a strong an inspirational leader who will inspire their team to do their best work setting the tone and leading by example. This role is very strategical/behind the scenes monitoring and reporting/overseeing the department, productivity and output.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate experience in a Team Leader role within a property or service sector.
Head of Property Management main duties:
- Providing support and guidance to all Property management Team Leaders with respect to the PM/PI function, their productivity and output.
- Providing assistance to the Property management Team Leaders with ongoing recruitment of PM/PI roles within the region.
- Providing support and guidance with the implementation of new legislation
- Help investigate customer complaint and propose/undertake appropriate response.
- Support the Property Management department through guidance and mentoring to achieve strategic objectives
- Support audits of property management departments in conjunction with branch audits.
- Ensuring that property management best practice is shared
- Checking Gas Daily to ensure process has been adhered to, having relevant conversations
- Monitoring teams overdue workflows, having relevant conversations
- Identify possible opportunities to enhance level of service provided to both internal and external customers
- Direct line management responsibility in relation to Property management Team Leaders
- Responsibility to enforce strategic objectives
- Ensuring adequate cover in the department when it comes to holidays and days off
- Monitor workload of Team Leader and Property Managers, being aware of any issues that may affect staff morale
- To be the point of contact for the lettings/Branch managers to resolve issues with the property management team
- To be a point of contact for our of hours emergencies and to act in accordance with best judgement.
Head of Property Management desired skills and experience:
- Have experience within a Team Leader role within a property or service sector
- Be a strong communicator and leader
- Have a full understanding of Property Management
- Experience within a fast paced and innovative company would be advantageous
- Have great interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills
Working hours for this position are Monday – Friday 09:00am – 18:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday’s 09:00am – 16:00pm.
The salary on offer for the Head of Property Management will be in the region of £35,000 which is demonstrable with experience, OTE and a list of excellent fringe benefits including pension contribution and more.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment for more information.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.