Are you a recent Graduate in Estate Management or Land Management, looking for a career within Property Surveying?
Or have you recently graduated with a degree in an additional sector, but have a keen interest and passion in developing a career within Commercial Property Surveying?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with growing Worcestershire Commercial Property Consultancy. We are supporting their recruitment for a Graduate Surveyor to join their award-winning team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is committed to encouraging the successful candidate to reach Chartered Surveyor status by offering the opportunity to support them to gain their APC qualification, which will require the successful candidate to commit to the training provided in order to achieve this.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is interested in a successful career as a Surveyor. If you have the enthusiasm, tenacity and ambition to progress as a Surveyor, then this is for you!
Graduate Surveyor main duties:
- As part of your new role as a Graduate Surveyor, you will be responsible for managing a mixture of commercial properties.
- As a Graduate Surveyor you will be responsible for the renewal of new leases/licences, this will also include any disputes.
- You also arrange and meet with tenants on site to assist in the management of lease expires and arrange and handover of property to the new tenant.
- As a Graduate Surveyor you also undertake basic valuations, schedule potential repairs and assist the Asset and Estates managers regarding the valuations of a property's assets.
Graduate Surveyor desired skills and experience:
- As the successful Graduate Surveyor, you will have recently completed a degree or equivalent qualification within the relevant discipline or have gained a degree within a different discipline but have a passion to carve a career within Surveying.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- You will have the ambition to work towards your APC which will be supported by the business
The standard working hours for this position will be Monday – Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm, however there is the possibility that reduced hours or days could be offered.
For all the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £18,000 – 22,000 which is demonstrable with degree discipline and knowledge, plus, additional company benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join a highly regarded, profitable and growing organisation.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, then please apply immediately to avoid missing out.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.