Are you a hungry, driven, and ambitious individual with a passion for sport and great customer service?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, and would you thrive working for a company that can offer future career support, progression opportunities and a great team environment?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with the UK’s most successful retailer that specialises within sports memorabilia. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Framer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, to take control of framing orders from their numerous online platforms, located at their Hatrlebury site.
Our client is going through a substantial period of growth and continual success so there has never been a better time to join. If you are hard-working, professional, passionate about joining a team that champion their staff and can offer training, then this is for you.
This position would suit an individual who has a keen interest in general building maintenance with excellent attention to detail.
Framer main duties:
- You will be framing all incoming orders from our various online outlets
- You will control the framing & photography of all incoming stock from various suppliers
- Liaise with various departments to ensure orders are fulfilled and customers satisfaction is achieved
- You will handle stock supplies to ensure orders are fulfilled for all customers, efficiently
- Work towards strict procedures to ensure the finished product is perfectly finished
Framer desired skills and experience
- Positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Reliable, motivated and eager to do well
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Strive for excellence
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:30pm.
The successful candidate can expect to secure an annual salary up to £25,000 which is pending experience, plus excellent company benefits including career progression opportunities, entry into the company bonus scheme, pension contribution, the opportunity to work with athletes and sports companies and MUCH more!
This position has the potential to offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, professional and welcoming team of professionals who share a great passion for sports and service.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.