FLT Reach & CB Driver
We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Dudley. Due to a period of expansion they are looking to fill a number of vacancies on their shop floor. The roles currently open are for Forklift Drivers with both CB and Reach licences. This is a permanent role for the right candidate.
Standard Working Hours:
- Rotating shifts... 07:00 - 15:30 (week 1), 10:30 - 19:00 (week 2)
- £10.00 per hour for basic hours
- £13.30 per hour for overtime
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Driving and utilising both Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Trucks
- Product movements around the manufacturing facility and despatch
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Stores duties
- General warehousing duties where necessary
Desired skills are as follows:
- Forklift CB Certificate (Essential)
- Forklift Reach Certificate (Essential)
- Warehousing experience
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignment
All applicants must have a valid FLT Licences taken or refreshed in the last 3 years (we are unable to accept in-house licences and all licences must be either RTITB, ITTSAR or AITT accredited).
For more information, or to apply, please click Apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.