FLT Counterbalance Drivers
We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Worcester. Due to a period of rapid expansion, they are looking to fill several vacancies within their Warehouse facility working on a night shift. The roles are currently open for FLT Counterbalance drivers with 1 or more years’ experience and are temp to perm for the right candidates.
Rate of Pay
- £12.30 per hour
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- FLT Counterbalance Driving
- General Warehousing
- Moving parts around the Warehouse facility to keep the flow of production stable
- Stock Control
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous FLT Counterbalance experience (Essential)
- Previous Warehouse experience (Desirable)
- Previous Loading/Unloading experience (Desirable)
- 1 Year or more of FLT experience (Desirable)
Standard Working Hours:
- Night shift working Monday to Friday 22:00pm to 06:00am
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
For more information, or to apply, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.