GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Droitwich for a Finance Administrator to provide much needed support to a busy accounts team with the day to day operation.
The role is part-time (3 days a week) and can also be fit into school drop off and pick up times with the hours running 9.00 - 15:00 if required for the successful candidate, however 3 full days working is available.
Friday is the only mandatory day that the successful candidate must commit to. The other 2 days can be agreed with the successful candidate and our client.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone that can demonstrate strong experience within general accounting functions and administration.
- Invoicing clients and Chasing payments
- Producing reports
- Liaising with various departments
- Maintaining client relationships
- General administration duties when required
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of working as part of a finance or accounts team
- A strong understanding of general accounting functions i.e. invoices, credit etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate
- Qualifications not necessary, experience is more important
Applicants with experience and familiarity in a similar role are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position has the ability for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
You will be offered a highly competitive hourly rate of £12-13 per hour and welcomed into a hugely successful and continually growing business on a part time, permanent contract.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.