Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Technician looking for a new, permanent job opportunity?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Evesham for a Field Technician to join their ever growing and highly successful business.
This is a full time, permanent position that can offer job stability, security and career development.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of agriculture machinery providing industry forward equipment and machinery for domestic and export markets.
Our client is going through a period of substantial growth at the moment so this is a great chance to join a thriving, successful and ever expanding business. The role in the warehouse be varied and changing as our clients continues to grow to meet the needs of the company and customer demands.
We are looking for technician with good knowledge of agricultural machines to be on the road, moving from farm to farm performing set up and service of new and existing machines.
Though previous experience as a technician is not required, it is helpful, but good experience on farms with machinery is essential.
Field Technician main duties:
- Managing your time efficiently you will speak with clients directly and schedule farm/onsite visits appropriately.
- Respond to incoming enquiries and issues and ensure you have the time to book in consultations
- You will recognise and diagnose faults in equipment
- You will rectify and repair these on site
- You will follow up with calls and ensure there are no further issues
Field Technician desired skills and experience
- You will be an experienced technician with good knowledge of agricultural machines or farm equipment
- A good people person with the ability to communicate via phone and in person with customers, confidently
- Good time management and the ability to multi task
- Great attention to detail and eager to grow with a company
The working hours are 7am to 5pm Monday – Friday.
The successful Field Technician will be provided with a company van and fuel card, mobile phone and work wear.
You can expect up to £14 per hour which is dependent on experience, there is also opportunity to join the bonus scheme and you will receive 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.