GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a vastly successful market leader within the manufacture and supply of beads and profiles for external wall insulation systems, external rendering and roofing applications.
We are supporting their recruitment for a passionate and enthusiastic Field Sales Executive to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, to take responsibility for winning new business, dealing with existing customers and increasing client’s presence by selling their services to new customers throughout the UK.
Our client’s main UK base is in Worcestershire and the successful Field Sales Executive will be expected to be present in the office 1-2 days a week – so a commutable distance from this area is desirable.
Sales experience is preferred, but we can consider candidates that want to come off the tools within a similar industry and develop into Field Sales.
If you have previous experience in rendering and plastering and want to make a move into Business Development, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
Field Sales Executive main duties:
- The Field Sales Executive role will require the implementation of an attack strategy based upon comprehensive understanding of the business and product needs, as well as the development of robust professional relationships with key customer staff.
- You will contact merchants and contractors and sell the business with the look of bringing on new clients
- You will confidently and enthusiastically sell the services and spread the word of the business
- You will be responsible for managing your day to day activities, journey planning, proactively setting up business meetings either face to face or virtually, and drive sales by offering high levels of customer service
- You will collaborate with the inhouse Sales Management team to help develop strategy, leads and new business when needed.
Field Sales Executive desired skills and experience.
- Attitude is key. You must be a people person who is not afraid to pick up the phone, book meetings and above all, represent the company in a great light
- Industry experience is preferred, whether that be hands on within rendering and plastering or sales in a similar environment
- Confidence working towards targets, goals & KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a consultative sales approach
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong drive and resilience
For all the above, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, commensurate with experience, plus OTE, company car, work mobile and laptop, and excellent fringe benefits.
This position has the ability to start the successful candidate ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within their industry, who champion and support career development.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.