Are you looking for a career within engineering design?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Lydney, Gloucestershire. We currently have an exciting Design Administration role, which is a full-time permanent opportunity and perfect for anyone looking for their first entry level role within a high-volume engineering environment.
Our client is a fast growing and highly successful manufacturing company that has gone through substantial growth in the last few years through hard work and great service.
As Design Administrator, you will work closely with the Technical Manager and take control of the sale order generation process, being the first point of contact for the business on sales order queries and amendments.
Ideal candidates will have a familiarity with SAP and be committed to working within a successful team.
Design Administrator main duties:
- Own the sales order generation process on SAP
- Be first point of contact within the business on all Sales order queries and amendments.
- Maintain best practice within the Sales order process, make justified amendments accordingly in terms of efficiency and software updates
- Maintain the procedure documentation for Sales order generation.
- Train colleagues as and when required.
- Create and maintain SAP Item master data.
- First point of contact for Item master queries.
- Ensure integrity of design & production data is maintained in SAP and PDM
- Maintain integrity of attached engineering data attached to SAP records including archive records.
- Assisting the business on Value engineering projects
- Ensure own product knowledge is kept up to date
Design Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Proficient in SAP
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A working understanding of SolidWorks to assist as and when required
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
This entry level position can offer a salary up to £22,000 plus great career progression opportunities and development.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
For more information on this position, please contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.