GMP Recruitment are proud to be in partnership with a highly recognisable, leading manufacturer located in Kidderminster. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for someone to join their team as a Cut & Fold Operative on a full time, permanent, contract.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of machinery protection systems. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to take someone on, immediately.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a working leader, providing support to the Production Lead in achieving operational performance targets through scheduling and prioritisation of workload in areas of control.
To be considered for this role you must have Cut and Fold experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that is a leader in the field of work that they produce.
Cut & Fold Operative main duties:
- To carry out skilled and technical activity in the Cut and Fold area.
- Produce quality product in line with production schedules.
- Complete all skilled work required for approved Competencies from skill matrix at the required quality
- Maintain tooling, equipment and work environment to working standards.
Cut & Fold Operative desired skills and experience:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience in Cut & Fold
- Experience with working within a Manufacturing environment is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members
- Ability to train other team members in appropriate skills
This is a Monday – Friday position. Monday – Thursday will be 08:00am – 17:00pm and there will be an earlier finish on a Friday of 12:45pm. There is overtime available as well.
This position will offer 3 paygrades, which is demonstrable with experience. The paygrades are £9.75, £11.75 and £13.60 per hour. There are also additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.