GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stonehouse for a Customer Service Administrator to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a leading manufacturer that supplies to clients throughout the UK. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth so there has never been a better time to join.
In this role you will be responsible for dealing with customer complaints received by both telephone and email in a very busy Customer Service Department. As the front line support, you will be maintaining the company image by delivering excellent, enthusiastic and efficient customer service.
Customer Service Administrator main duties:
- Responding to inbound calls to a very busy customer services department where, using your fantastic people and customer service skills, you will respond to and resolve customers’ queries and complaints
- Liaise with internal departments to obtain the necessary answers and to provide the customer solution ie arranging a credit note, organising replacement parts/frames or requesting the return of incorrect products for example
- Resolve complaints and make return calls to Customers to inform them of the action taken and that the problem/complaint has been resolved
- Produce a daily report that measures the nature and level of Customer Complaints
- Arranging site visits for remedial work and any arranging for any small items required to be sent out on a daily basis
Customer Service Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an inbound call centre / contact centre type environment where you are able to engage with and respond to customer needs is highly desirable
- Experience of complaint resolution and customer service highly desirable
- Highly organised with a systematic approach and the ability to able to cope with technical information
- The successful person will have excellent communication skills (written and oral), enjoy responsibility and be self motivated with a positive attitude to resolving issues
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Customer Service, Contact Centre
This position operates on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
For all the above you will be rewarded with an annual salary of up to £21,320, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.