GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stonehouse for a Customer Service Administrator to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead manufacturer across the UK. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are gaining a great success rate, so there has never been a better time to join this successful organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for dealing with customer complaints received by both telephone and email in a very busy Customer Service Department. As the front line support, you will be maintaining the company image by delivering excellent, enthusiastic and efficient customer service.
Customer Service Administrator main duties:
- Take responsibility for all incoming telephone calls to Customer Service
- Deal with enquiries received via email
- Resolve customers’ problems, which could require, organising replacement parts/frames, requesting the return of incorrect products and arranging a site visit for our Technical Services, or raising credit requests.
- Resolve complaints keeping customers updated to Customers on the action taken and that the problem/complaint has been resolved
- Ensure all complaints are logged to the required standard in the Customer Complaint log.
- Produce a daily report that measures the nature and level of Customer Complaints
- Arrange site visits for remedial work
- Arrange any small items required to be sent out on a daily basis. This includes picking the items, packaging and sending by post or Aktion Express
Customer Service Administrator desired skills and experience:
- Highly organised with a systematic approach
- IT efficient
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information to customers.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
This position operates on a standard weekly shift pattern of Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
For all the above you will be rewarded with an annual take home of £18,740, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.