GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of Worcestershire's most recognised, progressive and expanding legal firms. We are currently supporting their recruitment for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team on a full time, permanent contract, located in Worcester.
Reporting to the Head of Property Services, you will be expected to have experience of managing your own case load of residential sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold) and associated procedures.
Our client is well developed in IT systems and case management, so you should possess strong IT skills and experience of working with case management systems is required.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate at least 12 months experience in a legal role, with notable Conveyancing knowledge, with a look of progressing their career in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Conveyancing Paralegal main duties:
- Working on caseloads related to Residential Conveyancing and supporting the extended team in this division
- General administration / typing etc
- File administration including setting up and closing files
- Liaising with clients and solicitors on a daily basis to provide updates
- Maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that our clients receive the high standard of service they should expect.
- Providing quotations and preparing Client Care Letters
- Conducting Land Registry Searches
Conveyancing Paralegal desired skills and experience:
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Executive who has experience dealing with Residential Conveyancing
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
You will be offered a highly competitive salary of £22K upwards, which will be commensurate with relevant experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly for more information.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.