GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Gloucester for a Paralegal to join their growing and successful firm, supporting their Residential Conveyancing team.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit a driven and ambitious individual that wants to progress within the legal industry.
This position is ideal for a Paralegal that can demonstrate previous experience in a similar role or a Senior Legal Assistant with a solid understanding of Residential and Commercial Conveyancing looking to make the next step forward in their career.
Additionally, the firm are open to training so if you are a recent graduate with an understanding of this area of law, please get in touch.
Conveyancing Paralegal main duties:
- You will work closely with a Senior Conveyancer within the department on a range of conveyancing transactions under supervision
- Supporting caseloads of sales and purchases, mortgages, re-mortgages and commercial property files using their case management system
- You will keep clients updated regularly
- Build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and professional bodies
- Arrange appointments and deal with filing, administration and confidential paperwork
Conveyancing Paralegal skills and experience:
- You must be able to demonstrate at least 1 years’ experience within the industry in a Paralegal or Senior Assistant role – or a solid understanding of this area of law
- An understanding of the 360 conveyancing cycle is important
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Great client control and relationship building skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and administration strong
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
In return for the above you will be rewarded with a salary of £19 - £22K, which is demonstrable with experience, plus additional company benefits. This position has the potential to offer career development and progression within the legal industry.
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.