GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stroud for a Legal Secretary to provide much needed secretarial and administrative support to a busy Legal Firm within their busy Conveyancing division.
Our client is a highly recognisable and hugely successful Legal Firm that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses. This award-winning firm holds a fantastic reputation and encourages career progression and development opportunities for all it’s staff.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, time served Legal Secretary with demonstrable experience and knowledge in supporting Senior Partners and Fee Earners within the legal industry.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous Legal Secretary experience with excellent typing speeds and accuracy.
Conveyancing experience is preferred but not essential.
Legal Secretary main duties:
- You will undertake all tasks of a secretarial nature supporting partners and fee earners
- Audio typing, dictation and minute taking
- Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings
- Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying
- Dealing with complex and confidential documentation and client control
Legal Secretary desired skills and experience:
- Previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, accuracy and great attention to detail
- Residential conveyancing experience is preferred, but not essential
- Fast and accurate audio typing and audio dictation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday, 35 hours a week.
Our client can start the successful candidate for this position, in October 2021.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £22,000 which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent fringe benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, then apply NOW!
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.