Are you an enthusiastic and reliable Controls Engineer looking for a new, permanent job opportunity?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcester for a Controls Engineer to join their ever-growing and highly successful business.
This is a full time, permanent position that can offer job stability, security and career development.
Our client is a lead turnkey solutions provide in the area.
Our client has seen year-on-year, sustained, growth for the last 4 years so this is a great chance to join a thriving, successful and ever expanding business.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience in designing and commissioning production machinery. A strong maintenance background is advantageous but but you will be expected to have experience in completing systems.
Previous experience in automotive, food & beverage or warehousing/factory sectors are ideal, especially if you have experienced with robots, however other sectors will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years experience in the design of controls for bespoke, automated, systems.
- Expert knowledge of component parts including motors, drives, encoders etc.
- Working familiarity with at least one major PLC, e.g. Siemens or Allen Bradley
- The ability to interpret customer specifications & evaluate customer products & designs.
- The ability to produce robust, innovative and re-usable solutions.
- Familiarity with Machinery safety directive, PUWER, CE Marking.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 Quality Systems and procedures.
- The ability to take a leading role as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who, in turn, would receive a great salary, company pension, 25 days holiday and death in service.
Our client offers a fantastic work environment and a great team ethos where the ambition is driven by the universal enthusiasm of the team.
If you would like more information, or would like to apply, please click apply and one of our team will be in touch promptly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year